Prices correct as of Sat, 25 Mar 2017 19:05:04 -0400
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Big Bang Theory Season 5 Blu-ray
- Distributor: Warner Home Video
- Type: Blu-ray (Also available on DVD)
- Region: Region 2/B (Europe)
- Release Date: September 3, 2012
- Discs: 2
- Run Time: 552 minutes
- Episodes: 24
- Audio Format: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
- Video Format: 1080p Full HD
- Languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Castilian Spanish
- Subtitles: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Castilian Spanish, French, Latin Spanish
- Visit Amazon.co.uk
Regarding the opposite sex, they're on a steep learning curve. In every other sense, they're geniuses. Join physicists Leonard Hofstadter (Johnny Galecki) and Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons) as they ponder black holes, chemical deviations, girls, and other mysteries of the universe in all 24 phenomenally funny episode of the Season Five. With Penny (Kaley Cuoco) and Leonard's relationship in uncharted terrain, Sheldon, Howard (Simon Helberg), and Raj (Kunal Nayyar) discover that the feminine mystique is something that cannot be easily graphed or calculated. As they muddle through relationship "bugs" and romance re-launches, they also discover it's nothing a good roll of the D&D dice or a paintball tournament can't solve.
- All twenty-four episodes of The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 on Blu-ray and UltraViolet download (UK only).
- The Big Bang Theory @100 (featurette): The cast and producers celebrate the 100th episode
- The Big Bang Theory's Laws of Reflection (featurette): The cast reflects on their favorite memories from Season 5
- Professors of Production (featurette): A behind-the-scenes look at the various departments that bring the show together each week
- Gag reel
Most of the product links on this section of the site are affiliate links. This site will receive commission for any purchases resulting from clicking these links.