Prices correct as of Mon, 30 Nov 2015 20:35:03 -0500
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Big Bang Theory Season 6 DVD
- Distributor: Warner Home Video
- Type: DVD (Also available on Blu-ray)
- Region: Region 1/A (US & Canada)
- Release Date: September 10, 2013
- Discs: 3
- Episodes: 24
- Audio Format: Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound
- Video Format: Widescreen
- Languages: English
- Subtitles: Portuguese, French, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Korean
- Buy from Amazon.com
Season six kicks off in space, where Howard is caught in an argument between Bernadette and his mom. Back on Earth, Sheldon decides to hire, Alex, a young female assistant which makes Amy feel threatened. Meanwhile, Howard and Penny make strides to define their relationship and Raj attempts to find love. Find out what surprises are in store for everyone, once Howard returns home in these 24 must-watch episodes.
- One Small Step for Wolowitz, one Giant Leap for Primetime - We go behind the scenes with the cast and real life astronauts Mike Massimino and Buzz Aldrin as they discuss Howard Wolowitz's mission on the International Space Station.
- Houston, We Have A Sit-Com - Join the cast as they surprise Astronaut Joe Acaba with a live SKYPE as he circles the earth in the International Space Station.
- Electromagnetism - The Best Relationship Moments in Season 6:
- Leonard & Penny - Actors Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco discuss the ongoing drama between Leonard and Penny.
- Sheldon & Amy - Actors Jim Parsons and Mayim Bialik discuss the dramatic evolution of the Sheldon/Amy relationship during season six.
- Howard & Bernadette - Actors Simon Helberg and Melissa Rauch discuss the impact of Howard's mission to space, being married, and living together.
- Raj - Actor Kunal Nayyar explores the various attempts by Raj to form relationships this past season, whether a replacement friend for Howard, or his new-found relationship with the ultra-shy Lucy.
- Gag Reel
- 2013 Paley Festival Q&A
Most of the product links on this section of the site are affiliate links. This site will receive commission for any purchases resulting from clicking these links.