Submit a Correction

Thank you for your help to improve our quotes database. Fill in this form to let us know about the problem with this quote.

The Quote

Quote from Leonard in the episode The Cognition Regeneration

Zack: So, Penny, what's going on with you? How's the job?
Penny: Uh, it's okay, I'm still in pharmaceutical sales.
Leonard: She's doing amazing. She can actually make a side effect, like 10% chance of liver failure, sound like a 90% chance of liver success.

Our Mistake
Your Notes or Comments
Human Test
  • This helps us figure out whether you are a human or a cyborg.

Submit Correction