When does the next episode air?
The Laureate Accumulation
Thursday, April 4 at 8:00 on CBS
When competitors Pemberton (Sean Astin) and Campbell (Kal Penn) charm America on a publicity tour, Sheldon and Amy try to bring Nobel laureates Kip Thorne, George Smoot and Frances Arnold to their side. Also, Halley's fear of the dark leads to opportunity and conflict for Howard, Bernadette and Stuart.
The Big Bang Theory is in season.
The Big Bang Theory is now in its twelfth and final season on CBS. The season began with a special broadcast on Monday, September 24, 2018. The show moved back to its regular Thursday night time period on September 27.
On August 22, 2018, CBS and Warner Bros. announced that The Big Bang Theory will end in 2019 with its twelfth season.
- RERUN Thursday, March 28 8:00 Preempted by March Madness
- NEW Thursday, April 4 8:00 The Laureate Accumulation
- NEW Thursday, April 11 8:00 The Inspiration Deprivation
- NEW Thursday, April 18 8:00 T.B.C.
- RERUN Thursday, April 25 8:00 T.B.C.
- NEW Thursday, May 2 8:00 T.B.C.
- NEW Thursday, May 9 8:00 T.B.C.
- NEW Thursday, May 16 8:00 Hour-long Series Finale
- Thursday, March 7 The Conference Valuation
- Thursday, February 21 The D & D Vortex
- Thursday, February 7 The Donation Oscillation
- Thursday, January 31 The Meteorite Manifestation
- Thursday, January 17 The Confirmation Polarization
- Thursday, January 10 The Propagation Proposition
- Thursday, January 3 The Paintball Scattering
- Thursday, December 6 The VCR Illumination
- Thursday, November 15 The Citation Negation
- Thursday, November 8 The Consummation Deviation
- Thursday, November 1 The Grant Allocation Derivation
- Thursday, October 25 The Imitation Perturbation
- Thursday, October 18 The Planetarium Collision
- Thursday, October 11 The Tam Turbulence
- Thursday, October 4 The Procreation Calculation
- Thursday, September 27 The Wedding Gift Wormhole
- Monday, September 24 The Conjugal Configuration