When does the next episode air?
The Confirmation Polarization
Thursday, January 17 at 8:00 on CBS
When Sheldon and Amy’s super asymmetry theory is proven by two physicists, Dr. Pemberton (Sean Astin) and Dr. Campbell (Kal Penn) from Chicago, they’re thrilled, until they try to kick Amy off the Nobel nomination. Also, Bernadette has a big success at work and Penny’s going to be a part of it – whether she wants to or not.
The Big Bang Theory is in season.
The Big Bang Theory is now in its twelfth and final season on CBS. The season began with a special broadcast on Monday, September 24, 2018. The show moved back to its regular Thursday night time period on September 27.
On August 22, 2018, CBS and Warner Bros. announced that The Big Bang Theory will end in 2019 with its twelfth season.
- Thursday, January 10 The Propagation Proposition
- Thursday, January 3 The Paintball Scattering
- Thursday, December 6 The VCR Illumination
- Thursday, November 15 The Citation Negation
- Thursday, November 8 The Consummation Deviation
- Thursday, November 1 The Grant Allocation Derivation
- Thursday, October 25 The Imitation Perturbation
- Thursday, October 18 The Planetarium Collision
- Thursday, October 11 The Tam Turbulence
- Thursday, October 4 The Procreation Calculation
- Thursday, September 27 The Wedding Gift Wormhole
- Monday, September 24 The Conjugal Configuration